Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N009814Notes: Parts 2-3 were issued in 1714.Imprint: London : printed for J. Lawrence, 1712. Collation: ,123,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-essay-towards-some-farther-evidence-of-our-Saviours-divinity-By-John-Hughes~~John-Hughes Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170953735, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 142 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=268gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay Towards Some Farther Evidence Of Our Saviour's Divinity. By John Hughes. John Hughes, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Essay Towards Some Farther Evidence Of Our Saviour's Divinity. By John Hughes. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Essay Towards Some Farther Evidence of Our Saviour's Divinity. by John Hughes.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Essay Towards Some Farther Evidence of Our Saviour's Divinity. by John Hughes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953730
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953735
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,268 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.03.2011 10:09:09
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Gentleman Instructed in the Conduct of a Virtuous and Happy Life. Written for the Instruction of a Young Nobleman. the Third Edition.", von "W. D. (William Darre" (9781170953723)
- "An Essay Towards Some Farther Evidence of Our Saviour's Divinity. with Some Remarks on Mr. Whiston's and Dr. Clark's Notions on This Subject. by John", von "Hughes, John" (9781170953747)
- "Directions for the Profitable Reading of the Holy Scriptures. Together with Some Observations for the Confirming Their Divine Authority, and Illustrat", von "Lowth, William" (9781170953716)
- "National Repentance and Reformation the Way to Obtain National Blessings. a Sermon Preach'd at Rotherham in Yorkshire, on the Eleventh of April, 1744,", von "Pendlebury, William" (9781170953754)
- "Arianism Not the Primitive Christianity: Or, the Antenicene Fathers Vindicated, from the Imputation of Being Favourable to That Heresy. Design'd as an", von "Hancocke, John" (9781170953709)
- "God to Be Prais'd, and Our Vows to Be Perform'd. a Thanksgiving Sermon on Account of Our Preservation from the Plague, Preach'd at Rotherhith, April 2", von "Naylor, Quintus" (9781170953761)