The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N012520Notes: The 'Directions for prayer' have a separate pagination and register.Imprint: London : printed for A. Bettesworth, and Char. Rivington, 1718. Collation: ,85,;16p.,plate ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-practice-of-divine-love-revised~~Thomas-Ken Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Practice Of Divine Love Revised: Being An Exposition Of The Church-catechism. By ... Thomas Kenn, ... To Which Are Added, Directions Thomas Ken, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Practice Of Divine Love Revised: Being An Exposition Of The Church-catechism. By ... Thomas Kenn, ... To Which Are Added, Dire Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Practice of Divine Love Revised: Being an Exposition of the Church-Catechism. by ... Thomas Kenn, ... to Which Are Added, Directions for Prayer. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Practice of Divine Love Revised: Being an Exposition of the Church-Catechism. by ... Thomas Kenn, ... to Which Are Added, Directions for Prayer.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Practice of Divine Love Revised: Being an Exposition of the Church-Catechism. by ... Thomas Kenn, ... to Which Are Added, Directions for Prayer.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953525
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953522
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,222 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.07.2012 05:56:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Instructions for Youth.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953518)
- "Pax Vobis: Or, Gospel and Liberty, Against Ancient and Modern Papists. by E. G. Preacher of the Word. the Fifth Edition, Correcte", von "Gordon, John" (9781170953532)
- "The Imperial Standard of Messiah Triumphant; Coming Now in the Power And, Kingdom of His Father, to Reign with His Saints on Earth. by R. Roach, B.D.", von "Roach, Richard" (9781170953501)
- "Insolence Rebuk'd: Or, an Answer to a Letter on the Subject of Infallibility, from a Scurrilous Popish Parishioner: In Which Answer, the", von "Rigby, John" (9781170953549)
- "A Discourse Concerning the Religious Observation of the Lord's Day, Both Doctrinal and Practical: In Two Parts. ... by Alexander Jephson, ...", von "Jephson, Alexander" (9781170953495)
- "Seasonable Advice to a Young Clergyman; In a Letter from a Gentleman in the Country, to His Kinsman in London, Just Enter'd Into Orders. by F. R.", von "Finch, Richard" (9781170953556)