The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N019566Notes: Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe. Bookseller's name from the colophon. A reissue of the first edition, with an altered titlepage. 'A second letter to a friend in Suffolk' was published later in 1716. Half-title: 'A letter concerning repealing the Triennial Act.'Imprint: London : printed [for W. Wilkins] in the year, 1716. Collation: 22p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-a-friend-in-Suffolk-occasiond-by-a-report-of-repealing-the-Triennial-Act-The-second-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Letter To A Friend In Suffolk, Occasion'd By A Report Of Repealing The Triennial Act. The Second Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To A Friend In Suffolk, Occasion'd By A Report Of Repealing The Triennial Act. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Letter to a Friend in Suffolk, Occasion'd by a Report of Repealing the Triennial ACT. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to a Friend in Suffolk, Occasion'd by a Report of Repealing the Triennial ACT. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to a Friend in Suffolk, Occasion'd by a Report of Repealing the Triennial ACT. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953273
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953271
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.05.2011 18:40:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Gentlemans Auditor: Or a New and Easie Method for Keeping Accompts of Gentlemens Estates as Well in Relation to Their Layings Out, as Comi", von "T. R. (Thomas Richards), R. (Thomas Rich" (9781170953266)
- "Broad Scotch, Address'd to All True Scots Men. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953280)
- "Remarks on Mrs. Muilman's Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. in a Letter to Mrs. Muilman. by a Lady.", von "Lady" (9781170953259)
- "Cardinal Tencin's Plan, Presented to the French King, for Settling the Pretender's Family Upon the British Throne, and Compleating the Long-Concerted", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953297)
- "The Lawfulness and Necessity of Ministers Their Reading the Act of Parliament, for Bringing to Justice the Murderers of Captain John Porteous.", von "Logan, George" (9781170953242)
- "Remarks on a Pamphlet, Entitled, the Thoughts of a Member of the Lower House, in Relation to a Project for Restraining and Limiting the Power of the C", von "Mordaunt, Charles" (9781170953303)