The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: T180454Notes: Also issued as part of 'Four sermons', [1795?].Imprint: Cambridge : printed by J. Burges; and sold by Rivington, London; Deighton and Lunn, Cambridge; and Jermyn & Foster, Ipswich, . Collation: ,26p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-before-the-University-of-Cambridge-October-25-1795-By-Edward-Pearson~~Edward-Pearson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170945503, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached Before The University Of Cambridge, October 25, 1795. ... By Edward Pearson, ... - neues Buch
A Sermon Preached Before The University Of Cambridge, October 25, 1795. ... By Edward Pearson, ... Edward Pearson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preached Before The University Of Cambridge, October 25, 1795. ... By Edward Pearson, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preached Before the University of Cambridge, October 25, 1795. ... by Edward Pearson, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preached Before the University of Cambridge, October 25, 1795. ... by Edward Pearson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170945506
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170945503
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.10.2011 20:39:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preached in the Parish Church of Starston in Norfolk, Upon Thursday the 9th of October, 1746, Being the Day Appointed for a General Thanksg", von "Williams, Philip" (9781170945490)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others; ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945513)
- "A Sermon, Preached Before the University of Cambridge, by H. W. It, D.D. &C. Published by Request: And Now, ... by Request Translated, Into English", von "Coulthurst, Henry William" (9781170945483)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others; ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945520)
- "Oratio Habita Cantabrigi] in Aula Clarensi XVI. Kal. Jan. M.DCC.LXVII, Memori] Reverendi Viri Samuelis Blythe, S.T.P. ... A F. Churchill, A.M. ...", von "Churchill, Fleetwood" (9781170945476)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945537)