The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: T193449Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Cambridge : printed for the author, by Fletcher and Hodson; and sold by S. Crowder; J. Dodsley; and M. Hingeston, London, 1768. Collation: 28p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Another-pertinent-and-curious-letter-humbly-offered-to-the-public-in-favour-of-a-revisal-and-the-amendment-of-our-liturgy-By-Samuel-Roe~~Samuel-Roe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Another Pertinent And Curious Letter Humbly Offered To The Public, In Favour Of A Revisal, And The Amendment, Of Our Liturgy. By Samuel Roe, ... Samuel Roe, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Another Pertinent And Curious Letter Humbly Offered To The Public, In Favour Of A Revisal, And The Amendment, Of Our Liturgy. By S Books>Religion and Spirituality
Another Pertinent and Curious Letter Humbly Offered to the Public, in Favour of a Revisal, and the Amendment, of Our Liturgy. by Samuel Roe, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Another Pertinent and Curious Letter Humbly Offered to the Public, in Favour of a Revisal, and the Amendment, of Our Liturgy. by Samuel Roe, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Another Pertinent and Curious Letter Humbly Offered to the Public, in Favour of a Revisal, and the Amendment, of Our Liturgy. by Samuel Roe, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170945377
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170945376
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.07.2011 21:53:48
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945360)
- "The Blessedness of Believing. a Sermon Preached Before the University of Cambridge, ... June the 29. 1728. by Roger Long, ...", von "Long, Roger" (9781170945384)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945353)
- "The Case of Restitution Briefly Stated: And the Necessity of It Shown in the Business of Repentance.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945391)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945346)
- "An Address to the Congregation at St. Mary's of the University and Town of Cambridge, on the Subject of the Sermon Preached by the REV. W. F-, M.A. o", von "Questionist of St Joh Coll, Of St Joh Co" (9781170945407)