The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)W023153A satire on the Board of Commissioners of the District of Southwark, and in support of Jay's treaty. Attributed to Cliffton by Evans. Frontispiece portrait of Solon Verges, a character in the satire. "Key-plate to the group."--p. . the Library of Congress and New York Public Library copies include manuscript clefs of the characters. "Errata."--p. .Philadelphia : Printed for Thomas Stephens, by Lang and Ustick, M.DCC.XCVI. . 35,  p.,  leaf of plates : 1 port. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-group~~William-Cliffton Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Group: Or An Elegant Representation Illustrated. Embellished With A Beautiful Head Of S. Verges, C.s. William Cliffton, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Group: Or An Elegant Representation Illustrated. Embellished With A Beautiful Head Of S. Verges, C.s. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Group: Or an Elegant Representation Illustrated. Embellished with a Beautiful Head of S. Verges, C.S. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Group: Or an Elegant Representation Illustrated. Embellished with a Beautiful Head of S. Verges, C.S.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Group: Or an Elegant Representation Illustrated. Embellished with a Beautiful Head of S. Verges, C.S.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170942277
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117094227X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.10.2012 18:12:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Curiosities of London and Westminster Described. in Four Volumes. Embellished with Elegant Copper Plates. Volume IV. ... Volume 4 of 4", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942260)
- "Laws of the Society, Instituted at Edinburgh, M.DCC.LXXXII. for the Investigation of Natural History.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942284)
- "The Parliamentary Register; Or, History of the Proceedings and Debates of the House of Commons.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942253)
- "A Short Account of the Late Application to Parliament Made by the Merchants of London Upon the Neglect of Their Trade: With the Substance of the Evi", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942291)
- "A Short and True State of the Affair Betwixt the Rt. Revd. J---M---T, Lord Bishop of I-Rk and R--SS and the Revd. M-Rm-Duke Dallas, A.M. the Second", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942246)
- "Observations Addressed to the Friends of the Constitution, Occasioned by the Late Address of the Whig Club. by a Freeholder of Hang-West, in the North", von "Freeholder of Hang-West, Of Hang-West" (9781170942307)