1787, ISBN: 1170935559
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170935552], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, English, English, English, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT164505London : printed by J. Paramore; and sold at the New Chapel, City-Road; and at the Rev. Mr. Wesley's preaching-houses in town and country, 1787. 100p. ; 12°, 12785, History, 12779, Religious Studies, 22, Religion & Spirituality, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170935552], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 1323407031, Geschichte, 55376011, Religionswissenschaft, 54682011, Religion & Esoterik, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
, Neuware Versandkosten:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (sofern Lieferung möglich). Versandfertig in 1 - 2 Werktagen (EUR 3.00)
[EAN: 9781170935552], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 3 to 5 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 12.93
2010, ISBN: 1170935559
[EAN: 9781170935552], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000.
PBShop, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 13.36
2010, ISBN: 9781170935552
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Versandkosten: EUR 14.16
Christian Letters, by Mr. Joseph Alleine. the Fourth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Christian Letters, by Mr. Joseph Alleine. the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170935552
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170935559
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,209 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 31.10.2011 10:44:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 26.11.2016 13:27:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Christian Minister's Affectionate Advice to a New Married Couple. by James Bean, ... the Second Edition, Improved.", von "Bean, James" (9781170935545)
- "The Bishop of Bangor's Late Sermon, and His Letter to Dr. Snape in Defence of It, Answer'd. and the Dangerous Nature of Some Doctrines in His Preserva", von "Law, William" (9781170935569)
- "The Christian Traveller: A Farewel-Sermon Preach'd in the Church of St. Catharine Near the Tower, on the 20th of January, 1710. to the Palatine", von "Tribbechov, Johann" (9781170935538)
- "God, a Tower of Salvation to the King. a Sermon, Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Margaret's Westminster, on Monday the First o", von "Lynford, Thomas" (9781170935576)
- "A Conscience Void of Offence, Towards God and Men. in a Sermon Preach'd Before Queen Mary at White-Hall, February 27. 1690/1. by John Late Lord Arch", von "Tillotson, John" (9781170935521)
- "God's Gracious Care of His Church. a Sermon Preached at Little St. Helen's, August I, 1759. to the Society That Supports the Lord's-Day Morning Lectur", von "Langford, William" (9781170935583)