Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic - a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT164617With a half-title. London: printed for F. and C. Rivington, 1794. ,109,p. ; 8° Books Religion~~History The-Christian-ministers-affectionate-advice-to-a-new-married-couple-By-James-Bean-The-second-edition-improved~~James-Bean Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Christian Minister's Affectionate Advice To A New Married Couple. By James Bean, ... The Second Edition, Improved. James Bean, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Christian Minister's Affectionate Advice To A New Married Couple. By James Bean, ... The Second Edition, Improved. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Christian Minister's Affectionate Advice to a New Married Couple. by James Bean, ... the Second Edition, Improved. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 124 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=236gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Christian Minister's Affectionate Advice to a New Married Couple. by James Bean, ... the Second Edition, Improved.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Christian Minister's Affectionate Advice to a New Married Couple. by James Bean, ... the Second Edition, Improved.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170935545
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170935540
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,236 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.12.2011 20:58:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:13
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Christian Traveller: A Farewel-Sermon Preach'd in the Church of St. Catharine Near the Tower, on the 20th of January, 1710. to the Palatine", von "Tribbechov, Johann" (9781170935538)
- "Christian Letters, by Mr. Joseph Alleine. the Fourth Edition.", von "Alleine, Joseph" (9781170935552)
- "A Conscience Void of Offence, Towards God and Men. in a Sermon Preach'd Before Queen Mary at White-Hall, February 27. 1690/1. by John Late Lord Arch", von "Tillotson, John" (9781170935521)
- "The Bishop of Bangor's Late Sermon, and His Letter to Dr. Snape in Defence of It, Answer'd. and the Dangerous Nature of Some Doctrines in His Preserva", von "Law, William" (9781170935569)
- "Christ's claim of the heart: a sermon preach'd to the society of young men belonging to the Reverend Mr. Billingsley's catechizing lecture at Mr. ... 27th, 1714. ... By Daniel Wilcox. ...", von "Wilcox, Daniel" (9781170935514)
- "God, a Tower of Salvation to the King. a Sermon, Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Margaret's Westminster, on Monday the First o", von "Lynford, Thomas" (9781170935576)