The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT168033Anonymous. By Thomas Boston. Refers to the controversy surrounding 'The marrow of modern divinity', a book which Boston supported and for which he was condemned by presbyterian colleagues.[Edinburgh] : Printed in the year, 1722. 36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Queries-to-the-Friendly-adviser-to-which-is-prefixd-a-letter-to-a-friend-concerning-the-affair-of-the-Marrow-c~~Thomas-Boston Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Queries To The Friendly-adviser, To Which Is Prefix'd A Letter To A Friend, Concerning The Affair Of The Marrow, &c. Thomas Boston, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Queries To The Friendly-adviser, To Which Is Prefix'd A Letter To A Friend, Concerning The Affair Of The Marrow, &c. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Queries to the Friendly-Adviser, to Which Is Prefix'd a Letter to a Friend, Concerning the Affair of the Marrow, &C. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Queries to the Friendly-Adviser, to Which Is Prefix'd a Letter to a Friend, Concerning the Affair of the Marrow, &C.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Queries to the Friendly-Adviser, to Which Is Prefix'd a Letter to a Friend, Concerning the Affair of the Marrow, &C.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170935439
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170935435
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.02.2012 06:54:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:13
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Protestant's Resolution: Shewing His Reasons Why He Will Not Be a Papist. ... the Thirty-Second Edition.", von "Protestant" (9781170935422)
- "Lay-Nonconformity Justified, in a Dialogue Between a Gentleman of the Town in Communion with the Church of England, and His Dissenting Friend in the C", von "Norman, John" (9781170935446)
- "The religious weaver: or, pious meditations on the trade of weaving. Viz. its honourable antiquity. ... By Benjamin Fawcett, M.A.", von "Fawcett, Benjamin" (9781170935415)
- "Lay-Nonconformity Justified, in a Dialogue Between a Gentleman of the Town in Communion with the Church of England, and His Dissenting Friend in the C", von "Norman, John" (9781170935453)
- "The Protestant Dissenter's Catechism, Designed to Instruct and Establish Young Persons Among the Dissenters, in the Principles of Nonconformity.", von "Palmer, Samuel" (9781170935408)
- "The Great Question Consider'd: In a Sermon on Acts XVI. 30. ... by Samuel Blackwell, ...", von "Blackwell, Samuel" (9781170935460)