The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT174293London : printed by John Darby, 1713. 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-thanksgiving-sermon-preachd-November-5-1713-By-John-Gale-The-second-edition~~John-Gale Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170935214, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Thanksgiving-sermon Preach'd November 5. 1713. ... By John Gale, ... The Second Edition. - neues Buch
A Thanksgiving-sermon Preach'd November 5. 1713. ... By John Gale, ... The Second Edition. John Gale, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Thanksgiving-sermon Preach'd November 5. 1713. ... By John Gale, ... The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Thanksgiving-Sermon Preach'd November 5. 1713. ... by John Gale, ... the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Thanksgiving-Sermon Preach'd November 5. 1713. ... by John Gale, ... the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170935217
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170935214
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,077 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.01.2012 18:18:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:13
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Sin and Folly of Depending Altogether on Human Instruments, in Times of War and Danger. a Sermon Preached at Stoke-Newington, November 11, 1739. a", von "Snashall, Samuel" (9781170935200)
- "The Scripture-Doctrine of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper Briefly Stated.", von "Romaine, William" (9781170935224)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the House of Lords, in the Abbey-Church of Westminster, on the 30th of January, 1715/16. ... by ... Richard, Lord Bishop of", von "Willis, Richard" (9781170935194)
- "A Plain Answer to This Practical Question, What Course May a Christian Take to Have His Heart Quickened and Enlarged in the Duty of Secret Prayer? b", von "Mayo, Richard" (9781170935231)
- "A Sermon, Preached at an Annual Visitation of the Clergy, of the Archdeaconry of Winchester, Held at St. Saviour's, Southwark, September 25, 1795: B", von "Grose, John" (9781170935187)
- "A Sermon Preach'd to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at St. Mary-Le-Bow. on Monday, December the 26th. 1709. by Peter Newcome, ...", von "Newcome, Peter" (9781170935248)