The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T194000Notes: Introductory remarks signed: W. E., i.e. W. England. Letters, all dated 1796, "evidently reprinted from the columns of the Sunday Review" (NUC).Imprint: London : printed for W. England, and to be had of J. Smith; Ridgeway; and from most other booksellers, . Collation: 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Hutingtoniana-Letters-relating-to-the-unhappy-dissention-now-prevailing-in-the-household-of-faith~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Hutingtoniana. Letters Relating To The Unhappy Dissention Now Prevailing In The Household Of Faith; ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Hutingtoniana. Letters Relating To The Unhappy Dissention Now Prevailing In The Household Of Faith; ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Hutingtoniana. Letters Relating to the Unhappy Dissention Now Prevailing in the Household of Faith; ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hutingtoniana. Letters Relating to the Unhappy Dissention Now Prevailing in the Household of Faith; ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Hutingtoniana. Letters Relating to the Unhappy Dissention Now Prevailing in the Household of Faith; ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924938
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117092493X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.05.2011 00:54:24
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Six Dreadful Alarms, in Order to the Right Improving of the Gospel; Or the Substance of a Sermon on Matthew VII. 24 ... Preached by Mr. Michael Bruce", von "Bruce, Michael" (9781170924921)
- "A Sermon, Preached on the 27th Day of February, 1778, Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast and Humiliation, in the Parish Church of St. Peter,", von "Horne, Thomas" (9781170924945)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Lords ... at the Collegiate Church of St. Peter's Westminster, on Monday November 5. 1722. by ... Joseph, Lord Bishop o", von "Wilcocks, Joseph" (9781170924914)
- "An Address to Absenters from the Publick Worship of God: With an Answer to Their Pleas. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924952)
- "St. Paul's Eloquent and Noble Defence of the Gospel, in His Three Celebrated Speeches. I. at Athens. II. to the Ephesian Elders. III. Before King Agri", von "Fellows, John" (9781170924907)
- "An Authentic Narrative of Some Particular Occurrences Which Have Lately Taken Place Among a Denomination of Dissenters, in the County of Devon; Commu", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924969)