The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T188340Notes: Drop-head title.Imprint: [London?, 1797]. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-concise-account-of-the-present-state-of-the-missions-of-the-United-Brethren~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Concise Account Of The Present State Of The Missions Of The United Brethren. (commonly Called Moravians.) January 1st, 1797. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Concise Account Of The Present State Of The Missions Of The United Brethren. (commonly Called Moravians.) January 1st, 1797. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Concise Account of the Present State of the Missions of the United Brethren. (Commonly Called Moravians. January 1st, 1797. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Concise Account of the Present State of the Missions of the United Brethren. (Commonly Called Moravians. January 1st, 1797.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Concise Account of the Present State of the Missions of the United Brethren. (Commonly Called Moravians. January 1st, 1797.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924761
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117092476X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.04.2011 16:46:52
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:06
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Cloven Foot; Or a Peep Into Hell: Being a Most Impartial Critique on the Devil, and a Few of His Leige Subjects. a Fragment.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924754)
- "A Preparation for Death. Translated from the French.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924778)
- "An Elegy on the Death of Martin Drayson; Who Departed This Life, September 12, 1773: Aged 21 Years. Containing Some Account of His Conversion, and Re", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924747)
- "Sunday Reading. the Beggarly Boy. a Parable.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924785)
- "Hymns, in a Variety of Metres; Chiefly on the Purity, Perfection, and Excellence of the Word of God, and on the Gospel of Jesus Christ; ... by John Fe", von "Fellows, John" (9781170924730)
- "The Shepherd of Salisbury Plain. Part II.", von "More, Hannah" (9781170924792)