Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of ScotlandESTCID: T150104Notes: Imprint: Glasgow : printed by A. Duncan and Company, for James Duncan; and William Walker, 1768. Collation: vii,,323,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Sermons-on-practical-subjects~~John-Witherspoon BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Sermons On Practical Subjects: To Which Is Added, A Farewel Discourse, Delivered At Paisley In April And May 1768. By John Withers John Witherspoon, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Sermons On Practical Subjects: To Which Is Added, A Farewel Discourse, Delivered At Paisley In April And May 1768. By John Withers Books>Religion and Spirituality
Sermons on Practical Subjects: To Which Is Added, a Farewel Discourse, Delivered at Paisley in April and May 1768. by John Witherspoon, D.D. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 342 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=612gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sermons on Practical Subjects: To Which Is Added, a Farewel Discourse, Delivered at Paisley in April and May 1768. by John Witherspoon, D.D.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Sermons on Practical Subjects: To Which Is Added, a Farewel Discourse, Delivered at Paisley in April and May 1768. by John Witherspoon, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170917862
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170917860
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,612 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.09.2012 20:13:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:01
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Sacramental Exercises: In Two Parts. I. the Christian's Employment Before, AT, and After the Lord's Supper. II. the Christian's Conduct in Hi", von "Earle, Jabez" (9781170917855)
- "Present Duty Before Approaching Darkness. a Sermon Preached at Cambusnethen, on Wednesday August 3D, 1737. ... by the Reverend Mr. Ralph Erskine, ...", von "Erskine, Ralph" (9781170917879)
- "A Call to Delaying Sinners. by Thomas Doolittle.", von "Doolittle, Thomas" (9781170917848)
- "The Psalms of David in Metre, ... Allowed by the General Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170917886)
- "Sacramental Meditations and Advices, Grounded Upon Scripture-Texts, ... by the Reverend Mr. John Willison ...", von "Willison, John" (9781170917831)
- "The Devout Companion: Containing Prayers and Meditations for Every Day in the Week: And for Several Occasions, Ordinary and Extraordinary. t", von "E. S. , S." (9781170917893)