The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T143681Notes: Imprint: Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon; for T. & J. Merrill, in Cambridge; and sold by B. White, J. Wilkie, T. Cadell, J. Swan, Richardson & Co. and S. Bladon, London; and D. Prince, and J. Fletcher, at Oxford, 1773. Collation: ,15,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Remarks-upon-the-present-mode-of-education-in-the-University-of-Cambridge~~John-Jebb BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Remarks Upon The Present Mode Of Education In The University Of Cambridge: To Which Is Added A Proposal For Its Improvement By The Rev. John Jebb, ... John Jebb, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Remarks Upon The Present Mode Of Education In The University Of Cambridge: To Which Is Added A Proposal For Its Improvement By The Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Remarks Upon the Present Mode of Education in the University of Cambridge: To Which Is Added a Proposal for Its Improvement by the REV. John Jebb, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks Upon the Present Mode of Education in the University of Cambridge: To Which Is Added a Proposal for Its Improvement by the REV. John Jebb, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Remarks Upon the Present Mode of Education in the University of Cambridge: To Which Is Added a Proposal for Its Improvement by the REV. John Jebb, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170766194
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170766196
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.04.2012 14:45:30
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:27:17
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The speech of Mr. Necker, ... at the meeting of the Assembly of Notables, held at Versailles, November 6, 1788. To which is added, the King's and the Keeper's speeches.", von "Necker, Jacques" (9781170766187)
- "The Charitable Society: Or, a Proposal for the More Easy and Effectual Relief of the Sick and Needy.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766200)
- "An Address to the Gentlemen and Others of the County of Devon.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766170)
- "A Candid Answer to the Enquiry Into the Conduct of a Late Commoner; Particularly in Regard to the State of a Late Conference, and Other Negotiations", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766217)
- "Oratio Anniversaria in Theatro Collegii Regalis Medicorum Londin. Habita, Ex Harv]i Instituto, ... Die Xviij Octobris, Anno 1720.", von "Freind, John" (9781170766163)
- "An Answer to Pain's Rights of Man. by John Adams, Esq. ...", von "Adams, John Quincy" (9781170766224)