Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: N003721Notes: Also issued as part of: 'Tracts on the subject of an union', v.5, Dublin, 1799.Imprint: Dublin : printed by H. Fitzpatrick, 1799. Collation: ,vi,,4-86p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Constitutional-objections-to-the-government-of-Ireland-by-a-separate-legislature-in-a-letter-to-John-Hamilton-By-Theobald-MKenna-Esq~~Theobald-McKenna BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170758533, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 96 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=186gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Constitutional Objections to the Government of Ireland by a Separate Legislature, in a Letter to John Hamilton, ... by Theobald M'Kenna, Esq. - Taschenbuch
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Versandkosten:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Constitutional Objections to the Government of Ireland by a Separate Legislature, in a Letter to John Hamilton, ... by Theobald M'Kenna, Esq.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Constitutional Objections to the Government of Ireland by a Separate Legislature, in a Letter to John Hamilton, ... by Theobald M'Kenna, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170758533
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170758533
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,186 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 19.12.2011 10:00:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:10:57
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Memorial for the 30th of January: Or, Fanatick Loyalty. Being a Specimen of the Behaviour of the Sectaries Towards the Royal Martyr King Charles t", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170758526)
- "A Fragment on Government; Being an Examination of What Is Delivered, on the Subject of Government in General, in the Introduction to Sir William Bla", von "Bentham, Jeremy" (9781170758540)
- "Letters Written by the Late Right Honourable Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield, to His Son, Philip Stanhope, ... Published by Mrs. Eugenia", von "Stanhope, Philip Dormer" (9781170758519)
- "A Letter to a Bencher of the Inner-Temple, from a Student of the Same House. Writ in the Year 1713. the Second Edition.", von "Whatley, Robert" (9781170758557)
- "Letters Written by the Late Right Honourable Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield, to His Son, Philip Stanhope, ... Published by Mrs. Eugenia", von "Stanhope, Philip Dormer" (9781170758502)
- "Clodius and Cicero: With Other Examples and Reasonings, in Defence of Just Measures Against Faction and Obloquy, Suited to the Present Con", von "Arnall, William" (9781170758564)