The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: T056960Notes: The Author of the Review = Daniel Defoe. L-d H = Lord Haversham. State 1: page "24" is in curved brackets; line 11 reads "quiet". State 2: page "24" is in square brackets; line 11 has been corrected to read "quite".Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1706. Collation: 32p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-reply-to-a-pamphlet-entituled-The-L-d-H-s-vindication-of-his-speech-c-By-the-author-of-the-Review~~Daniel-Defoe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Reply To A Pamphlet Entituled, The L---d H------'s Vindication Of His Speech, &c. By The Author Of The Review. Daniel Defoe, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Reply To A Pamphlet Entituled, The L---d H------'s Vindication Of His Speech, &c. By The Author Of The Review. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Reply to a Pamphlet Entituled, the L---D H------'s Vindication of His Speech, &C. by the Author of the Review. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Reply to a Pamphlet Entituled, the L---D H------'s Vindication of His Speech, &C. by the Author of the Review.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Reply to a Pamphlet Entituled, the L---D H------'s Vindication of His Speech, &C. by the Author of the Review.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170696880
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170696880
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.01.2012 18:25:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:17
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter from Caleb Danvers of Gray's-Inn, Esq; To Mr. Shimei Troublewater, of Hockley-In-The-Hole.", von "D'Anvers, Caleb" (9781170696873)
- "Common Sense; Addressed to the Inhabitants of America, on the Following Interesting Subjects. ... a New Edition, with Several Additions ... to Which I", von "Paine, Thomas" (9781170696897)
- "Heraclitus Ridens: Or, a Discourse Between Jest and Earnest; Where Many a True Word Is Pleasantly Spoken, in Opposition to All Libellers", von "Flatman, Thomas" (9781170696866)
- "Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session. the Petition of John Spottiswood of Spottiswood.", von "Spottiswoode, John" (9781170696903)
- "Heraclitus Ridens: Or, a Discourse Between Jest and Earnest; Where Many a True Word Is Pleasantly Spoken, in Opposition to All Libellers", von "Flatman, Thomas" (9781170696859)
- "The British Lion: Or, Britain's Value Asserted, at the Present Juncture.", von "Penn, Granville" (9781170696910)