The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N045690Notes: With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for R. Faulder, by Cooper and Graham, 1798. Collation: ,42,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-address-to-the-people-of-Great-Britain-By-R-Watson-Lord-Bishop-of-Landaff-Twelfth-edition~~Richard-Watson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Address To The People Of Great Britain. By R. Watson, Lord Bishop Of Landaff. Twelfth Edition. Richard Watson, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Address To The People Of Great Britain. By R. Watson, Lord Bishop Of Landaff. Twelfth Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
An Address to the People of Great Britain. by R. Watson, Lord Bishop of Landaff. Twelfth Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Address to the People of Great Britain. by R. Watson, Lord Bishop of Landaff. Twelfth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Address to the People of Great Britain. by R. Watson, Lord Bishop of Landaff. Twelfth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170696590
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170696597
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.01.2012 09:28:19
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:16
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Borough Broker; Or, Nobleman Trick'd. Being a Detail of Facts, Adapted to the Approaching General Election. by a Lady.", von "Lady" (9781170696583)
- "Detached Hints Upon the Question, in Its Present Posture. the Second Edition, with Additions.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696606)
- "A Sketch of the Parties and Measures of the Present Reign, to the Accession to Power of the Present Ministry in 1784.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696576)
- "An Address to the Whigs, and Particularly the Dissenters, on the Present Posture of Affairs. by a Freeholder.", von "Freeholder" (9781170696613)
- "A Strict Adherence to Established Ceremonies, the Only Security to Property. Illustrated by a Circumstantial Relation of the Methods Used to Disinhe", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170696569)
- "A Dialogue Between an English Nobleman and a Gentleman of Middlesex, on the Affairs of Ireland; Particularly the Bill for Limiting the Duration of P", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696620)