Paperback, [EAN: 9781170696507], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Huntington LibraryN046163Anonymous. By Matthew Tindal.London : printed, and sold by J. Roberts, 1717. 55,p. ; 8°, 11232, Social Sciences, 3048861, Children's Studies, 13022421, Communication & Media Studies, 11005, Criminology, 11244, Customs & Traditions, 11247, Demography, 10555, Disaster Relief, 11251, Emigration & Immigration, 11256, Folklore & Mythology, 11258, Gender Studies, 11270, Gerontology, 10775, Holidays, 11272, Human Geography, 69845, Library & Information Science, 11986, Linguistics, 11274, Methodology, 16233621, Museum Studies & Museology, 11276, Philanthropy & Charity, 4556, Popular Culture, 11280, Pornography, 10576, Poverty, 11282, Reference, 11284, Research, 11286, Social Work, 11298, Specific Demographics, 11324, Urban Planning & Development, 3825161, Violence in Society, 3377866011, Politics & Social Sciences, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
, Neuware Versandkosten:Usually ships in 1-2 business days, zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170696503
[EAN: 9781170696507], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 3 to 5 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 11.62
The Defection Consider'd, and the Designs of Those, Who Divided the Friends of the Government, Set in a True Light. the Seventh Edition. - neues Buch
[EAN: 9781170696507], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000.
PBShop, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 13.36
The Defection Consider'D, and the Designs of Those, Who Divided the Friends of the Government, Set in a True Light. the Seventh Edition - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 9781170696507
Paperback, Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions]
The Defection Consider'd, and the Designs of Those, Who Divided the Friends of the Government, Set in a True Light. the Seventh Edition. - Taschenbuch
in stock Versandkosten:Usually dispatched within 48 hours (EUR 1.41)
The Defection Consider'd, and the Designs of Those, Who Divided the Friends of the Government, Set in a True Light. the Seventh Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Defection Consider'd, and the Designs of Those, Who Divided the Friends of the Government, Set in a True Light. the Seventh Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170696507
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170696503
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.04.2011 16:24:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 30.09.2016 07:40:57
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Advice to Whigs and Tories: Or, the Interest of Great-Britain Considered; Both in Respect of Domestick and Foreign Affairs. ... by a Sincere Lover", von "Sincere Lover of His Country, Lover Of H" (9781170696491)
- "A Detection of Gross Falshood, and a Display of Black Ingratitude; ... Answer to a Pamphlet ... by ... William Woolley, ... Addressed to Sir Richard", von "Hill, Richard" (9781170696514)
- "An Impartial Address Upon the Public Conduct of Mr. Alderman Wilkes, Since His Enlargement from the King's-Bench Prison, April 18th, 1770. by T. Unde", von "Underwood, Thomas" (9781170696484)
- "Pasquin Pasquinaded: Or a Comment on the Late Dialogues of Pasquin and Marforio on the Peace. in a Conversation Between Two Celebrated Walk", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696521)
- "A Selection, in Prose and Verse, of Classical Beauties, from Approved English Writers.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696477)
- "Three Letters Addressed to the People of Great Britain on the Failure of the Late Negotiation. Including a Few Hints on the Conduct Proper to Be Adopt", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696538)