The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT049608"Sometimes attributed to [George] Grenville, but said to have been written by one Macintosh with the assistance of Lyttelton and Temple" (DNB, v. 12, p. 370). First published as 'A speech, in behalf of the constitution, against the suspending and dispensLondon : printed for J. Almon, M.DCC.DXVII  74p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-speech-against-the-suspending-and-dispensing-prerogative-c-The-fifth-edition-with-many-corrections-and-additions~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Speech, Against The Suspending And Dispensing Prerogative, &c. The Fifth Edition, With Many Corrections And Additions. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Speech, Against The Suspending And Dispensing Prerogative, &c. The Fifth Edition, With Many Corrections And Additions. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Speech, Against the Suspending and Dispensing Prerogative, &C. the Fifth Edition, with Many Corrections and Additions. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Speech, Against the Suspending and Dispensing Prerogative, &C. the Fifth Edition, with Many Corrections and Additions.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Speech, Against the Suspending and Dispensing Prerogative, &C. the Fifth Edition, with Many Corrections and Additions.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682678
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682677
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.05.2012 00:37:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Ministerial Usurpation Displayed, and the Prerogatives of the Crown, with the Rights of Parliament and of the Privy Council, Considered. in an Appeal", von "Ruffhead, Owen" (9781170682661)
- "The Moderator or an Umpire Between Caleb D'Anvers, Esq; And the Ministry. Being a Method Proposed to Bring the Agressor Whoever He Be, to Just Punishm", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682685)
- "The Humble Petition of the Pretender, to His Highness the Duke of Orleans, to Suffer Him to Put in Bail to His Arrest.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682654)
- "A Letter to His G-E the D-E of B-D. the Third Edition.", von "Cox, Richard" (9781170682692)
- "A Letter to the Inhabitants of Hertford.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682647)
- "An Address to the Publick, on the Expediency of a Regular Plan for the Maintenance and Government of the Poor: With Some General Observations on the", von "Woodward, Richard" (9781170682708)