The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N033407Notes: A satire. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed: and sold by J. Roberts, 1715. Collation: ,20p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-humble-petition-of-the-Pretender-to-His-Highness-the-Duke-of-Orleans-to-suffer-him-to-put-in-bail-to-his-arrest~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Humble Petition Of The Pretender, To His Highness The Duke Of Orleans, To Suffer Him To Put In Bail To His Arrest. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Humble Petition Of The Pretender, To His Highness The Duke Of Orleans, To Suffer Him To Put In Bail To His Arrest. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Humble Petition of the Pretender, to His Highness the Duke of Orleans, to Suffer Him to Put in Bail to His Arrest. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Humble Petition of the Pretender, to His Highness the Duke of Orleans, to Suffer Him to Put in Bail to His Arrest.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Humble Petition of the Pretender, to His Highness the Duke of Orleans, to Suffer Him to Put in Bail to His Arrest.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682654
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682650
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.11.2011 00:14:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Inhabitants of Hertford.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682647)
- "Ministerial Usurpation Displayed, and the Prerogatives of the Crown, with the Rights of Parliament and of the Privy Council, Considered. in an Appeal", von "Ruffhead, Owen" (9781170682661)
- "A State of the Present Constitutions of Dublin and London. with Some Observations on a Pamphlet, Intitled, the Present Constitution of the City of D", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682630)
- "A Speech, Against the Suspending and Dispensing Prerogative, &C. the Fifth Edition, with Many Corrections and Additions.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682678)
- "The State of the Nation Considered, with Respect to a French Invasion.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682623)
- "The Moderator or an Umpire Between Caleb D'Anvers, Esq; And the Ministry. Being a Method Proposed to Bring the Agressor Whoever He Be, to Just Punishm", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682685)