Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T068494Notes: Anonymous. By Benjamin Holloway.Imprint: London : printed for E. Withers, 1750. Collation: ,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Marginal-animadversions-on-Mr-Costards-two-late-dissertations-on-the-Kesitah-and-the-Hermai~~Benjamin-Holloway BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170646042, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Marginal Animadversions on Mr. Costard's Two Late Dissertations on the Kesitah and the Hermai.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Marginal Animadversions on Mr. Costard's Two Late Dissertations on the Kesitah and the Hermai.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170646045
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170646042
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.01.2012 19:54:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Figures or Types of the Old Testament, by Which Christ and the Heavenly Things of the Gospel Were Preached and Shadowed to the People of God of Ol", von "Mather, Samuel" (9781170646038)
- "The Scripture Meaning of Aleim and Berith, Justified Against the Exceptions of Dr. Sharp in His Two Dissertations Concerning Elohim and Berith. by Jul", von "Bate, Julius" (9781170646052)
- "A Letter to His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury, by Richard, Lord Bishop of Landaff.", von "Watson, Richard" (9781170646021)
- "The Harmony of the Old and New Testaments; Or, the Truths of the Gospel Irrefutably Proved, and Fully Established, from the Scriptures of the Old Test", von "English, T." (9781170646069)
- "Four Letters Concerning the Study of the Hebrew Scriptures.", von "Randolph, Thomas" (9781170646014)
- "An Essay on an Active and Contemplative Life: And, Why the One Should Be Preferred Before the Other. by the Right Honourable, Edward, Earl of Clarend", von "Hyde, Edward" (9781170646076)