Paperback, [EAN: 9781170637982], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT025357With a 3-page catalogue of Martin's instruments at the end.London : printed for the author, 1757. ,57,p.,plate ; 4°, 3559244011, History, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170637982], Unknown, Unknown, Book, [PU: Unknown], Unknown, 270830, History of Medicine, 271389, Other Historical Subjects, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 400530011, English, 400529011, Language (feature_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books, 492564011, Paperback, 492562011, Format (binding_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books, 182018031, Regular Size, 182016031, Font Size (format_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books
Gebraucht Versandkosten:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
The Theory of Comets, Illustrated, in Four Parts. . the Whole Adapted To, and Exemplified in the Orbit of the Comet of the Year 1682, Whose Return I - Taschenbuch
[EAN: 9781170637982], Neubuch, INGRAM, This item is printed on demand. Item doesn't include CD/DVD.
BargainBookStores, Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 9.35
The Theory of Comets, Illustrated, in Four Parts. ... the Whole Adapted To, and Exemplified in the Orbit of the Comet of the Year 1682, Whose Return Is Now Near at Hand. by Benjamin Martin. - Taschenbuch
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], History Of Medicine
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
The Theory of Comets, Illustrated, in Four Parts....the Whole Adapted to, and Exemplified in the Orbit of the Comet of the Year 1682, Whose Return I - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 9781170637982
Paperback, Neubuch, This item is printed on demand., [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED]
Secaucus, NJ, Paperbackshop
The theory of comets, illustrated, in four parts. ... The whole adapted to, and exemplified in the orbit of the comet of the year 1682, whose return is now near at hand. By Benjamin Martin.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The theory of comets, illustrated, in four parts. ... The whole adapted to, and exemplified in the orbit of the comet of the year 1682, whose return is now near at hand. By Benjamin Martin.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170637982
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170637981
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.08.2012 09:40:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.02.2013 13:19:48
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Gentleman Accomptant: Or, an Essay to Unfold the Mystery of Accompts. by Way of Debtor and Creditor, Commonly Called Merchants Accompts, ...", von "North, Roger" (9781170637975)
- "Analysis of a Course of Lectures on Natural and Experimental Philosophy, ... by A. Walker, ... Sixth Edition.", von "Walker, A." (9781170637999)
- "The Elements of Geometry, in Which the Principal Propositions of Euclid, Archimedes, and Others, Are Demonstrated After the Most Easy Manner. to Which", von "Emerson, William" (9781170637968)
- "A Treatise of the Mechanical Powers. ... to Which Are Added, Several Useful Improvements in Mill Work, Bevel, Geer, Friction. the Best Shape for Tee", von "Imison, John" (9781170638002)
- "A Compendium of Arithmetic, Wherein the Rudiments of That Noble Art Are Made Easy to the Weakest Capacity: To Which Is Added, the Art of Numbering b", von "Imison, John" (9781170637951)
- "Outlines of an Answer to Dr. Priestley's Disquisitions Relating to Matter and Spirit. by the REV. Richard Gifford, ...", von "Gifford, Richard" (9781170638019)