The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT066859London : sold by T. Whieldon and Butterworth; W. Richardson; and M. Gurney, 1793. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-interest-of-Great-Britain-respecting-the-French-war-By-William-Fox-The-third-edition-corrected~~William-Fox Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Interest Of Great Britain, Respecting The French War. By William Fox ... The Third Edition, Corrected. William Fox, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Interest Of Great Britain, Respecting The French War. By William Fox ... The Third Edition, Corrected. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Interest of Great Britain, Respecting the French War. by William Fox ... the Third Edition, Corrected. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Interest of Great Britain, Respecting the French War. by William Fox ... the Third Edition, Corrected.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Interest of Great Britain, Respecting the French War. by William Fox ... the Third Edition, Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628911
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628915
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.04.2012 01:50:00
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Reflections on the Present State of the British Nation; By British Common Sense.", von "British Common Sense, Common Sense" (9781170628904)
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster the Sixth Editio", von "Fox, Charles James" (9781170628928)
- "The Allies and the Late Ministry Defended Against France, and the Present Friends of France. in Answer to a Pamphlet, Intituled, the Conduct of the Al", von "Hare, Francis" (9781170628898)
- "Hints; To the People of England: For the Year 1793.", von "De Coetlogon, C. E." (9781170628935)
- "Letters on the Present State of England and America: Containing a Review of Several Interesting Particulars, ... by the Author of the "Political Crisi", von "Author of the Political Crisis, Of The P" (9781170628881)
- "A Letter to the Prince of Wales, on a Second Application to Parliament, to Discharge Debts Wantonly Contracted Since May, 1787. Sixth Edition, with", von "Miles, William Augustus" (9781170628942)