The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT028927Anonymous. By Edmund Gibson.London : printed for J. Roberts, 1721. 14p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-causes-of-the-discontents-in-relation-to-the-plague-and-the-provisions-against-it-fairly-stated-and-considerd~~Edmund-Gibson Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Causes Of The Discontents, In Relation To The Plague, And The Provisions Against It, Fairly Stated And Consider'd. Edmund Gibson, Books, History, The Causes Of The Discontents, In Relation To The Plague, And The Provisions Against It, Fairly Stated And Consider'd. Books>History
The Causes of the Discontents, in Relation to the Plague, and the Provisions Against It, Fairly Stated and Consider'd. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Causes of the Discontents, in Relation to the Plague, and the Provisions Against It, Fairly Stated and Consider'd.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Causes of the Discontents, in Relation to the Plague, and the Provisions Against It, Fairly Stated and Consider'd.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579893
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579892
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,054 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.04.2011 12:31:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:24:32
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Complete Vindication of the Mallard of All-Souls College, Against the Injurous Suggestions of the REV. Mr. Pointer, Rector of Slapton in the Count", von "Buckler, Benjamin" (9781170579886)
- "A Journey Through England. in Familiar Letters from a Gentleman Here, to His Friend Abroad.", von "Macky, John" (9781170579909)
- "A Short View of the History of the Colony of Massachusetts Bay, with Respect to Their Charters and Constitution. by Israel Mauduit. the Second Editi", von "Mauduit, Israel" (9781170579879)
- "India Tracts. by John Zephaniah Holwell, Esq. F.R.S. and Friends. ... the Third Edition, Revised and Corrected, with Additions.", von "Holwell, J. Z." (9781170579916)
- "Select Letters on the Trade and Government of America; ... Written by Governor Bernard, at Boston, ... to Which Are Added the Petition of the Assembly", von "Bernard, Francis" (9781170579862)
- "Penmanship: Or, the Art of Fair Writing. a New Essay. ... by J. Champion.", von "Champion, Joseph" (9781170579923)