The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T063181Notes: The first edition bears the author statement "By a French gentleman" on the titlepage.Imprint: London : printed for John Chantry, 1706. Collation: ,80p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century An-agreeable-criticism-of-the-city-of-Paris-and-the-French-giving-an-account-of-their-present-state-and-condition~~French-gentleman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An agreeable criticism, of the city of Paris and the French; giving an account of their present state and condition: ... The second edition. French gentleman., Books, History, An agreeable criticism, of the city of Paris and the French; giving an account of their present state and condition: ... The secon Books>History
An Agreeable Criticism, of the City of Paris and the French; Giving an Account of Their Present State and Condition: The Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Agreeable Criticism, of the City of Paris and the French; Giving an Account of Their Present State and Condition: The Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Agreeable Criticism, of the City of Paris and the French; Giving an Account of Their Present State and Condition: The Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579619
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579612
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,172 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.06.2010 17:29:17
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:24:32
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Biographical Sketch of Dr. Samuel Johnson. by Thomas Tyers, Esq.", von "Tyers, Thomas" (9781170579602)
- "An Apology for a Late Resignation: In a Letter from an English Gentleman to His Friend at the Hague.", von "Stanhope, Philip Dormer" (9781170579626)
- "An Historical Essay on Mr. Addison.", von "Tyers, Thomas" (9781170579596)
- "A Free Discourse Concerning Truth and Error, Especially in Matters of Religion. ... Together with Reflections on Several Authors; But More Particula", von "Edwards, John" (9781170579633)
- "A Six Months Tour Through the North of England. Containing, an Account of the Present State of Agriculture, Manufactures and Population, in Several", von "Young, Arthur" (9781170579589)
- "An Historical Dissertation on Idolatrous Corruptions in Religion from the Beginning of the World; ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Young, Arthur" (9781170579640)