The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000142Notes: Sometimes attributed to Lionel Cranfield Sackville, Duke of Dorset. A reply to Christopher Robinson's 'Considerations on the late bill for payment of the national debt', Dublin, 1754. Also issued as part of: 'The patriot miscellany', vol. 2, Dublin, 175Imprint: Dublin : printed in the year, 1755. Collation: 47,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Common-sense~~Author-of-Ireland-in-Tears BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170579485, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Common sense: in a letter to a friend. The fourth edition, with additions. Author of Ireland in Tears., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Common sense: in a letter to a friend. The fourth edition, with additions. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Common Sense: In a Letter to a Friend. the Fourth Edition, with Additions.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Common Sense: In a Letter to a Friend. the Fourth Edition, with Additions.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579480
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579485
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.04.2012 17:07:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:24:31
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Strictures on the Letters of a Venerated Nobleman, by a Political Spectator,", von "Political Spectator, Spectator" (9781170579473)
- "Six Concluding Letters to a Senator, on the Tendencies of the Foundling Hospital in Its Boundless Extent. Part II. ...", von "Cato" (9781170579497)
- "Avis Aux Ordres Privilgis, Dans Les Divers Etats de L'Europe, Tir de La Ncessit, Dans Le Sens Proprement Dit, D'Une Rvolution Gnrale Dans Le Principe", von "Barlow, Joel" (9781170579466)
- "A Letter to the Electors of Great Britain. by James Sutherland, ...", von "Sutherland, James" (9781170579503)
- "Remarks on the Monthly Review of the Letters to Dr. Horsley; In Which the REV. Mr. Samuel Badcock, the Writer of That Review, Is Called Upon to Defend", von "Priestley, Joseph" (9781170579459)
- "A Supplement to the Remarks on the Signs of the Times; With Many Additional Remarks. by Edward King Esq. ...", von "King, Edward" (9781170579510)