Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T077723Notes: Anonymous. By Samuel Wright.Imprint: London : printed for John Clark; and Eman. Matthews, 1724. Collation: xii,168p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-treatise-on-the-religious-observation-of-the-Lords-Day-according-to-the-express-words-of-the-fourth-commandment~~S-Wright BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A treatise on the religious observation of the Lord's-Day, according to the express words of the fourth commandment. S. Wright, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A treatise on the religious observation of the Lord's-Day, according to the express words of the fourth commandment. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Treatise on the Religious Observation of the Lord's-Day, According to the Express Words of the Fourth Commandment. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 180 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=331gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Treatise on the Religious Observation of the Lord's-Day, According to the Express Words of the Fourth Commandment.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Treatise on the Religious Observation of the Lord's-Day, According to the Express Words of the Fourth Commandment.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579268
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579264
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,331 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.11.2011 09:20:36
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:24:31
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Miniature Pictures. Written Originally by Mr. Gay, ... Newly Adapted to the Most Fashionable and Public Characters, of Both Sexes, Now Living; ... Con", von "Gay, John" (9781170579251)
- "A Little Treatise of Being Born Again: Without Which No Man Can Be Saved. Being the Substance of Four Sermons, ... Preach'd at Black-Fryars. by S. W", von "Wright, S." (9781170579275)
- "The Political Works of Andrew Fletcher, Esq.", von "Fletcher, Andrew" (9781170579244)
- "Elementary Discourses, Designed for the Use of a Young Person After Confirmation. with Devotions, ... by Joseph Holden Pott, ...", von "Pott, Joseph Holden" (9781170579282)
- "The Bride-Womans Counseller. Being a Sermon Preach'd at a Wedding, May the 11th, 1699, at Sherbourn, in Dorsetshire. by John Sprint.", von "Sprint, John" (9781170579237)
- "Another High Road to Hell. an Essay on the Pernicious Nature and Destructive Effects of the Modern Entertainments from the Pulpit. Occasioned by a Pam", von "Chater, John" (9781170579299)