The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T063861Notes: Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1757. Collation: vii,,198p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Letters-upon-sacred-subjects-by-a-person-lately-deceased~~Person-lately-deceased BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170579159, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 208 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=381gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Letters Upon Sacred Subjects, by a Person Lately Deceased.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Letters Upon Sacred Subjects, by a Person Lately Deceased.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579152
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579159
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,381 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 31.07.2011 20:13:02
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:08:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Observations on the History and Evidence of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. by Gilbert West, Esq. the Third Edition.", von "West, Gilbert" (9781170579145)
- "Moral Contrasts: Or, the Power of Religion Exemplified Under Different Characters. by William Gilpin, ...", von "Gilpin, William" (9781170579169)
- "Callip]dia: Or, the Art of Getting Pretty Children. in Four Books. Translated from the Original Latin of Claudius Quilletus. by Se", von "Quillet, Claude" (9781170579138)
- "A Scripture Catechism for Children. Collected Out of the Whole Body of the Scriptures, for the Instructing of Youth with the Word of the Lord in the", von "Rigge, Ambrose" (9781170579176)
- "A History of the Art of Engraving in Mezzotinto, from It's Origin to the Present Times, Including an Account of the Works of the Earliest Artists.", von "Chelsum, James" (9781170579121)
- "History the Interpreter of Prophecy, Or, a View of Scriptural Prophecies and Their Accomplishment in the Past and Present Occurrences of the World; ..", von "Kett, Henry" (9781170579183)