The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T044599Notes: Signed: D. E. Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe and to Edmund Calamy.Imprint: London : printed for John Clark: and may also be had of J. Roberts, A. Dodd, and J. Fox, 1717. Collation: 30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-repeal-of-the-act-against-occasional-conformity-considerd-In-a-letter-to-a-Member-of-the-Honourable-House-of-Commons~~D-E BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The repeal of the act against occasional conformity, consider'd. In a letter to a Member of the Honourable House of Commons. D. E., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The repeal of the act against occasional conformity, consider'd. In a letter to a Member of the Honourable House of Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Repeal of the ACT Against Occasional Conformity, Consider'd. in a Letter to a Member of the Honourable House of Commons. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Repeal of the ACT Against Occasional Conformity, Consider'd. in a Letter to a Member of the Honourable House of Commons.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Repeal of the ACT Against Occasional Conformity, Consider'd. in a Letter to a Member of the Honourable House of Commons.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476833
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117047683X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.08.2011 01:15:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:41
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Case of the County of Devon, with Respect to the Consequences of the New Excise Duty on Cyder and Perry. ...", von "Heath, Benjamin" (9781170476826)
- "Reflections on the Natural Foundation of the High Antiquity of Government, Arts, and Sciences in Egypt.", von "Forster, Nathaniel" (9781170476840)
- "A Letter to a Member of Parliament, Containing a Proposal for Bringing in a Bill to Revise, Amend or Repeal Certain Obsolete Statutes, Commonly Call", von "Hildrop, John" (9781170476819)
- "The Deplorable State of New-England, by Reason of a Covetous and Treacherous Governour, ... to Which Is Added, an Account of the Shameful Miscarriage", von "Ashurst, Henry" (9781170476857)
- "A Discourse Concerning the Currencies of the British Plantations in America. Especially with Regard to Their Paper Money. with a PostScript Thereto.", von "Douglass, William" (9781170476802)
- "Report on the Various Improvements, Civil and Military, That Might Be Made in the Haven or Harbour of Hartlepool: As Surveyed, at the Request of the C", von "Dodd, Ralph" (9781170476864)