The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T012624Notes: On occasion of Matthews' withdrawal from the Bath and West and Southern Counties Society.Imprint: [Bath?] : Printed in the year, 1783. Collation: 49,p ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-explanatory-appeal-to-the-Society-in-general-and-his-friends-in-particular-by-William-Matthews~~William-Matthews BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An explanatory appeal to the Society in general, and his friends in particular, by William Matthews. William. Matthews, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An explanatory appeal to the Society in general, and his friends in particular, by William Matthews. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
An Explanatory Appeal to the Society in General, and His Friends in Particular, by William Matthews. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Explanatory Appeal to the Society in General, and His Friends in Particular, by William Matthews.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Explanatory Appeal to the Society in General, and His Friends in Particular, by William Matthews.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476710
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476716
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.08.2011 09:51:08
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:41
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Considerations on the Present Internal and External Condition of France.", von "Morgann, Maurice" (9781170476703)
- "A Letter to Sir John Fielding, Knt. Occasioned by His Extraordinary Request to Mr. Garrick for the Suppression of the Beggars Opera. to Which Is Add", von "Miles, William Augustus" (9781170476727)
- "Another Traveller! or Cursory Remarks and Tritical [Sic] Observations Made Upon a Journey Through Part of the Netherlands in the Latter End of the Yea", von "Paterson, Samuel" (9781170476697)
- "Speech of Edmund Burke, Esq. on American Taxation, April 19, 1774.", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170476734)
- "Another Traveller! or Cursory Remarks and Tritical [Sic] Observations Made Upon a Journey Through Part of the Netherlands in the Latter End of the Yea", von "Paterson, Samuel" (9781170476680)
- "A Trip to Highgate; Or, a Satyrical Touch on the Times. to Which Are Added an Epigram on the Duchess of York, 18th January, 1792. and Also Original", von "West, Joshua" (9781170476741)