The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T045947Notes: The same setting of type was also imposed on a 4° format.Imprint: London : printed for H. Clements, 1712. Collation: ,20p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-the-consecration-of-the-chapel-of-Stockton-in-the-diocese-and-county-palatine-of-Durham-August-21-1712-By-John-Smith-DD~~John-Smith BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A sermon preach'd at the consecration of the chapel of Stockton, in the diocese, and county-palatine of Durham, August 21. 1712. By John Smith, D.D. ... John Smith, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A sermon preach'd at the consecration of the chapel of Stockton, in the diocese, and county-palatine of Durham, August Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd at the Consecration of the Chapel of Stockton, in the Diocese, and County-Palatine of Durham, August 21. 1712. by John Smith, D.D. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd at the Consecration of the Chapel of Stockton, in the Diocese, and County-Palatine of Durham, August 21. 1712. by John Smith, D.D.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd at the Consecration of the Chapel of Stockton, in the Diocese, and County-Palatine of Durham, August 21. 1712. by John Smith, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476376
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476376
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.05.2012 02:52:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The advantages of publick education. A sermon preach'd in the cathedral-church at Canterbury, on Thursday, Sept. 13. 1733. ... By Tho. Randolph, ...", von "Randolph, Thomas" (9781170476369)
- "A Sermon Preached to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at St. Mary-Le-Bow, on Monday, March 5th, 1738. by Samuel Smith, ...", von "Smith, Samuel" (9781170476383)
- "The Reasonableness, the Ease, the Pleasure of the Christian Life, a Discourse Deliver'd in the Parish-Church of Hartlebury, in Worcester-Shire, on the", von "Pearse, Robert" (9781170476352)
- "The Thankful Samaritan. a Sermon Preached at the Cathedral Church of S. Paul, Before the ... Lord Mayor, and the Aldermen of the City of London, Septe", von "Strype, John" (9781170476390)
- "The Lawfulness, Nature, and Obligation of Oaths. a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford. ...by George Parry, ...", von "Parry, George" (9781170476345)
- "Serious Admonitions to Great Persons. Deliver'd November the 7th. 1708. in a Second Sermon on the Death of His Royal Highness the Prince. by D. Sturmy", von "Sturmy, Daniel" (9781170476406)