The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T010721Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Jonah Bowyer, 1725. Collation: 24p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-Westram-in-Kent-on-the-occasion-of-the-death-of-Lord-Whitworth-Sunday-the-31st-of-October-1725-By-George-Lewis~~George-Lewis BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A sermon preach'd at Westram in Kent, on the occasion of the death of ... Lord Whitworth, Sunday the 31st of October, 1725. By George Lewis, ... George Lewis, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A sermon preach'd at Westram in Kent, on the occasion of the death of ... Lord Whitworth, Sunday the 31st of October, Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd at Westram in Kent, on the Occasion of the Death of ... Lord Whitworth, Sunday the 31st of October, 1725. by George Lewis, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd at Westram in Kent, on the Occasion of the Death of ... Lord Whitworth, Sunday the 31st of October, 1725. by George Lewis, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd at Westram in Kent, on the Occasion of the Death of ... Lord Whitworth, Sunday the 31st of October, 1725. by George Lewis, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476246
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476244
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.09.2012 05:06:07
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Doctrine of Transubstantiation Clearly and Fully Confuted from Common Sense; From the Unerring Attestation of the Senses; From the Indubitable Max", von "Delany, Patrick" (9781170476239)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Annual-Feast of the Gentlemen Educated at Tiverton-School, Sept. the 5th, 1728. in the Parish-Church of Tiverton, Devon. by", von "Jones, John" (9781170476253)
- "A Sermon Preach'd January 31st. 1714/15. by Henry Sacheverel, ...", von "Sacheverell, Henry" (9781170476222)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at St. James's Church, Westminster, on Monday, Aug. 1. 1715. Being the Day on Which His Majesty Began His Happy Reign. ... by Benj", von "Ibbot, Benjamin" (9781170476260)
- "A Sermon Occasion'd by the Death of His Royal Highness Prince George of Denmark, Preach'd at Westminster, November the 7th, 1708. by Giles Dent.", von "Dent, Giles" (9781170476215)
- "Mistakes about Moderation Detected, and the True Nature of It Explain'd. in a Sermon Preach'd the 27th Day of August. 1710. in the Parish Church of Bo", von "Kelsall, Edward" (9781170476277)