The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T049148Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for Benj. Cowse, 1723. Collation: ,31, ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-in-Croydon-Chapel-on-Sunday-August-11th-1723-at-the-consecration-of-the-Lord-Bishop-of-Bangor-By-Samuel-Lisle~~Samuel-Lisle BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A sermon preach'd in Croydon Chapel, on Sunday August 11th, 1723. at the consecration of the ... Lord Bishop of Bangor. By Samuel Lisle, ... Samuel Lisle, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A sermon preach'd in Croydon Chapel, on Sunday August 11th, 1723. at the consecration of the ... Lord Bishop of Bangor. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd in Croydon Chapel, on Sunday August 11th, 1723. at the Consecration of the ... Lord Bishop of Bangor. by Samuel Lisle, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd in Croydon Chapel, on Sunday August 11th, 1723. at the Consecration of the ... Lord Bishop of Bangor. by Samuel Lisle, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd in Croydon Chapel, on Sunday August 11th, 1723. at the Consecration of the ... Lord Bishop of Bangor. by Samuel Lisle, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170466827
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170466826
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.05.2011 08:59:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:30
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd in Lambeth-Chapel, on Sunday, January 15, 1737. at the Consecration of ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Bangor, by John Denne, ...", von "Denne, John" (9781170466810)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and Citizens of London, November 5, 1750. by William Cokayne, ...", von "Cokayne, William" (9781170466834)
- "The Usefulness and Necessity of Revelation: In Four Sermons Preach'd at St. Olave, Southwark. by William Richardson, ...", von "Richardson, William" (9781170466803)
- "Papists No Christians, Or, England in Danger. a Sermon Address'd to All True Britons and Firm Protestants, on November the 5th, 1756. by ... Michael F", von "Festing, Michael" (9781170466841)
- "The Great Happiness of a Faithful Princess in Child-Bearing. Set Forth in a Thanksgiving-Sermon ... Preach'd on Sunday the 9th of December, 1716. in t", von "Caesar, John James" (9781170466797)
- "Godliness and Honesty the Foundation and Support of Government. a Sermon Preached Before the ... Lord Mayor, ... at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul,", von "Hawkyns, George" (9781170466858)