The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T003045Notes: The final, unnumbered, leaf consists of advertisements for books printed for J. and J. Pemberton, 1738.'.Imprint: London : printed for J. and J. Pemberton, 1737 [i.e. 1738]. Collation: ,36,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-in-Lambeth-chapel-on-Sunday-January-15-1737-at-the-consecration-of-Thomas-Lord-Bishop-of-Bangor-by-John-Denne~~John-Denne BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A sermon preach'd in Lambeth-chapel, on Sunday, January 15, 1737. at the consecration of ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Bangor, by John Denne, ... John Denne, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A sermon preach'd in Lambeth-chapel, on Sunday, January 15, 1737. at the consecration of ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd in Lambeth-Chapel, on Sunday, January 15, 1737. at the Consecration of ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Bangor, by John Denne, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd in Lambeth-Chapel, on Sunday, January 15, 1737. at the Consecration of ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Bangor, by John Denne, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd in Lambeth-Chapel, on Sunday, January 15, 1737. at the Consecration of ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Bangor, by John Denne, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170466810
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170466818
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.03.2012 06:17:18
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:30
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Usefulness and Necessity of Revelation: In Four Sermons Preach'd at St. Olave, Southwark. by William Richardson, ...", von "Richardson, William" (9781170466803)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in Croydon Chapel, on Sunday August 11th, 1723. at the Consecration of the ... Lord Bishop of Bangor. by Samuel Lisle, ...", von "Lisle, Samuel" (9781170466827)
- "The Great Happiness of a Faithful Princess in Child-Bearing. Set Forth in a Thanksgiving-Sermon ... Preach'd on Sunday the 9th of December, 1716. in t", von "Caesar, John James" (9781170466797)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and Citizens of London, November 5, 1750. by William Cokayne, ...", von "Cokayne, William" (9781170466834)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable House of Peers, on Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... by Philip, Lord Bishop of St. David's.", von "Bisse, Philip" (9781170466780)
- "Papists No Christians, Or, England in Danger. a Sermon Address'd to All True Britons and Firm Protestants, on November the 5th, 1756. by ... Michael F", von "Festing, Michael" (9781170466841)