The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000244Notes: Attributed to John Caillaud. Title from half-title.Imprint: [London, 1762?] Collation: p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-narrative-of-what-happened-in-Bengal-in-the-year-MDCCLX~~John-Caillaud BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170440894, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A narrative of what happened in Bengal, in the year MDCCLX. John Caillaud, Books, History, A narrative of what happened in Bengal, in the year MDCCLX. Books>History
A Narrative of What Happened in Bengal, in the Year MDCCLX.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Narrative of What Happened in Bengal, in the Year MDCCLX.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170440896
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170440894
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.03.2012 02:05:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Annals of Scotland, from the Accession of Malcolm III. to the Accession of the House of Stewart. to Which Are Added, Several Valuable Tracts ... by th", von "Dalrymple, David" (9781170440889)
- "An Introduction to the Study of the History and Antiquities of Ireland: By Sylvester O Halloran", von "O'Halloran, Sylvester" (9781170440902)
- "Annals of Scotland, from the accession of Malcolm III. to the accession of the House of Stewart. To which are added, several valuable tracts ... By ... edition. In three volumes. .. Volume 2 of 3", von "Dalrymple, David" (9781170440872)
- "Mr. Hutcheson's Answer to Mr. Crookshanks's Seasonable Remarks.", von "Hutcheson, Archibald" (9781170440919)
- "Annals of Scotland, from the accession of Malcolm III. to the accession of the House of Stewart. To which are added, several valuable tracts ... By ... edition. In three volumes. .. Volume 1 of 3", von "Dalrymple, David" (9781170440865)
- "The True Caledonian, Addressed to the People of Scotland, Containing an Examination of the Arguments Advanced Against the Woollen-Manufactures of This", von "Melvill, Thomas" (9781170440926)