The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT008357London : printed for J. Wilkie, and T. Fletcher, Bedford, 1778. 16p ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-in-the-parish-church-of-St-Paul-in-the-town-of-Bedford-upon-the-fast-day-February-27-1778-By-Thomas-Bedford~~Thomas-Bedford Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon, Preached In The Parish-church Of St. Paul, In The Town Of Bedford, Upon The Fast-day, February 27, 1778. By Thomas Bedford, ... Thomas Bedford, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon, Preached In The Parish-church Of St. Paul, In The Town Of Bedford, Upon The Fast-day, February 27, 1778. By Thomas Bedfo Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon, Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Paul, in the Town of Bedford, Upon the Fast-Day, February 27, 1778. by Thomas Bedford, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon, Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Paul, in the Town of Bedford, Upon the Fast-Day, February 27, 1778. by Thomas Bedford, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon, Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Paul, in the Town of Bedford, Upon the Fast-Day, February 27, 1778. by Thomas Bedford, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170440612
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170440614
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.08.2011 16:55:31
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Civil War Between the Israelites and Benjamites Illustrated and Applied in a Sermon Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Andrew, in the City of Ca", von "Duncombe, John" (9781170440605)
- "A Letter to Doctor Priestley, in Consequence of His "Familiar Letters Addressed to the Inhabitants of the Town of Birmingham, &C." Occasioned by a S", von "Madan, Spencer" (9781170440629)
- "American Resistance Indefensible. a Sermon, Preached on Friday, December 13, 1776, Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast. by a Country Curate.", von "Country-Curate" (9781170440599)
- "A Congratulatory Epistle from His Holiness the Pope, to the Reverend Dr. Snape. Faithfully Translated from the Latin Original Into English Verse. by", von "Amhurst, N." (9781170440636)
- "A Sermon, Preached Before the University of Dublin, on Friday the 13th of December, 1776; Being the Day Appointed by Authority for a General Fast an", von "Leland, Thomas" (9781170440582)
- "A Sermon Preached at the Gravel Pit Meeting, in Hackney, April 19th, 1793, Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast. by Joseph Priestley, ...", von "Priestley, Joseph" (9781170440643)