The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T021269Notes: Anonymous. By Francis Hare. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for A. Baldwin, 1711. Collation: ,74p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-allies-and-the-late-ministry-defended-against-France-and-the-present-friends-of-France-Part-III~~Francis-Hare BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The allies and the late ministry defended against France, and the present friends of France. Part III. ... Francis Hare, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The allies and the late ministry defended against France, and the present friends of France. Part III. ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Allies and the Late Ministry Defended Against France, and the Present Friends of France. Part III. ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 84 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Allies and the Late Ministry Defended Against France, and the Present Friends of France. Part III. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Allies and the Late Ministry Defended Against France, and the Present Friends of France. Part III. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170411483
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170411487
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,168 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.03.2011 16:54:17
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:41
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Present State of the Universities and of the Five Adjacent Counties, ... by Mr. Salmon, ... Numb.I. ... Which Treats of the County and University", von "Salmon, Thomas" (9781170411476)
- "The Allies and the Late Ministry Defended Against France, and the Present Friends of France. Part IV. ...", von "Hare, Francis" (9781170411490)
- "A Supplement to the Review of London. in an Historical Account of All the Cathedrals, Churches and Chappels of the Metropolis ...", von "Hatton, Edward" (9781170411469)
- "Her Grace of Marlborough's Party-Gibberish Explained, and the True Sons of the Church Vindicated. by an Honourable Hand.", von "Honourable Hand, Hand" (9781170411506)
- "Mr. Holwell's Refutation of a Letter from Certain Gentlemen of the Council at Bengal, to the Honourable the Secret Committee. Serving as a Supplement", von "Holwell, J. Z." (9781170411452)
- "A Letter to a Friend, Concerning the Effects of the French Revolution Upon the People of England. by Philo-Patri] ...", von "Philo-Patriae" (9781170411513)