The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT093381London : printed and sold by Luke Hinde, 1755. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-few-observations-concerning-Christ-or-the-eternal-word~~Humphry-Marshall Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Few Observations Concerning Christ, Or The Eternal Word: Briefly Shewing, That He Is The Fountain Of Divine Wisdom, ... By Humphry Marshall. Humphry Marshall, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Few Observations Concerning Christ, Or The Eternal Word: Briefly Shewing, That He Is The Fountain Of Divine Wisdom, ... By Humph Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Few Observations Concerning Christ, or the Eternal Word: Briefly Shewing, That He Is the Fountain of Divine Wisdom, ... by Humphry Marshall. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Few Observations Concerning Christ, or the Eternal Word: Briefly Shewing, That He Is the Fountain of Divine Wisdom, ... by Humphry Marshall.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Few Observations Concerning Christ, or the Eternal Word: Briefly Shewing, That He Is the Fountain of Divine Wisdom, ... by Humphry Marshall.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392652
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392652
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.02.2011 14:55:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Accomplished Housekeeper, and Universal Cook. Containing All the Various Branches of Cookery; ... by T. Williams, and the Principal Cooks at the L", von "Williams, T." (9781170392645)
- "Some Remarks on the Minute Philosopher. in a Letter from a Country Clergyman to His Friend in London. the Second Edition.", von "Hervey, John" (9781170392669)
- "Extracts from the Reports of the Royal Humane Society; With Certificates, Letters, &C. Which Fully Evince the Utility of an Air Machine, ... Invented", von "White, William, JR." (9781170392638)
- "A Sermon Preached on the 29th of July, 1784, Being Appointed a Day of General Thanksgiving, Upon the Re-Establishment of Peace, by the REV. William", von "Hunter, William" (9781170392676)
- "Observations and Conjectures on the Nature and Properties of Light, and on the Theory of Comets. by William Cole.", von "Cole, William" (9781170392621)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Right Honourable Philip, Earl of Hardwicke, President, and the Governors of Addenbrooke's Hospital, at Their First Gene", von "Gordon, John" (9781170392683)