The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T146925Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Glocester : printed by R. Raikes. Sold in London by Cox; Murray and Co.; Richardson's; and Hatchard; by Meyler, Bath; Bulgin and Co. Bristol; Harward, Cheltenham; by the author, in Glocester; and at the libraries, and by the principal booksellers, in the Collation: ,viii,107,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Family-medical-compendium-or-directions-for-medicine-chests~~Daniel-Cox BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Family medical compendium; or directions for medicine chests: with remarks on medicine & surgery, by D. Cox, ... A new edition. Daniel Cox, Books, Health and Well Being, Family medical compendium; or directions for medicine chests: with remarks on medicine & surgery, by D. Cox, ... A new Books>Health and Well Being
Family Medical Compendium; Or Directions for Medicine Chests: With Remarks on Medicine & Surgery, by D. Cox, ... a New Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 124 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=236gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Family Medical Compendium; Or Directions for Medicine Chests: With Remarks on Medicine & Surgery, by D. Cox, ... a New Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Family Medical Compendium; Or Directions for Medicine Chests: With Remarks on Medicine & Surgery, by D. Cox, ... a New Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376935
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376932
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,236 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.12.2012 22:42:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Tentamen Medicum Inaugurale, de Chlorosi. Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Jacobus Young.", von "Young, James" (9781170376928)
- "The Arithmetician's Guide; Or, a Complete Exercise Book, for the Use of Public Schools, and Private Teachers. ... by William Taylor, ... the Third Edi", von "Taylor, William" (9781170376942)
- "An Essay on Chimney Fire-Places; With Proposals for Improving Them, to Save Fuel; ... Illustrated with Engravings. by Benjamin Count of Rumford, ...", von "Thompson, Benjamin" (9781170376911)
- "An Essay Upon Christian Education; Shewing the Necessity and Advantage of Reading Christian Authors in Grammar-Schools: Humbly Offered to Parents and", von "Monro, George" (9781170376959)
- "Miscellany Poems, on Several Occasions. Written by a Lady.", von "Finch, Anne Kingsmill" (9781170376904)
- "Of the Relation Between Church and State: Or, How Far Christian and Civil Life Affect Each Other; Being a Translation of a Book of Baron Puffendorf's,", von "Pufendorf, Samuel" (9781170376966)