The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T002600Notes: Anonymous. By Sir Robert Walpole. Includes the text of the treaty, with separate titlepage and pagination. Catchword on p.17, first series: fiscated.Imprint: London : printed, and sold by J. Roberts, 1729. Collation: 29,,23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Observations-upon-the-treaty-between-the-crowns-of-Great-Britain-France-and-Spain-concluded-at-Seville-on-the-ninth-of-November-1729-NS~~Robert-Walpole BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170359019, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations Upon the Treaty Between the Crowns of Great-Britain, France, and Spain, Concluded at Seville on the Ninth of November, 1729, N.S.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Observations Upon the Treaty Between the Crowns of Great-Britain, France, and Spain, Concluded at Seville on the Ninth of November, 1729, N.S.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170359013
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170359019
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.10.2012 20:12:55
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:04:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Thoughts on Equal Representation.", von "Basset, Francis" (9781170359006)
- "A Serious and Friendly Address to Some of the Inhabitants of [...] and Others Inclinable to Skepticism and Infidelity.", von "Morris, Thomas" (9781170359020)
- "Twenty-Seven Sermons, on Various Important Subjects. by the Reverend William Armstrong, Belford, Northumberland.", von "Armstrong, William" (9781170358993)
- "A Treatise of a Cataract, Its Nature, Species, Causes and Symptoms, ... the Operations by Couching and Extraction: And Mr. Daviel's Comparative View", von "Chandler, George" (9781170359037)
- "A Course of Physico-Theological Lectures Upon the State of the World, from the Creation to the Deluge. by Robert Miln, A.M.", von "Miln, Robert" (9781170358986)
- "Four Letters to Mr. J. Mayer, of Stockport, on His Defence of the Sunday Schools. by Thomas Whitaker, ... Second Edition.", von "Whitaker, Thomas" (9781170359044)