The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT028428Sometimes attributed to George Chalmers. Reprinted in 'Defence of opposition', 1785 - Abstract of a letter from a member of the British House of Commons to a member of the Irish Parliament dated May, 1784, with the reply.London : printed for John Stockdale, M,DC,LXXXV [i.e.1785] 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General commercial-resolutions-of-the-Irish-parliament-in-their-present-session-vindicated-To-which-is-added-an-authentic-copy-of-the-resolutions~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Commercial Resolutions Of The Irish Parliament, In Their Present Session, Vindicated. To Which Is Added, An Authentic Copy Of The Resolutions. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Commercial Resolutions Of The Irish Parliament, In Their Present Session, Vindicated. To Which Is Added, An Authentic Copy Of Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Commercial Resolutions of the Irish Parliament, in Their Present Session, Vindicated. to Which Is Added, an Authentic Copy of the Resolutions. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Commercial Resolutions of the Irish Parliament, in Their Present Session, Vindicated. to Which Is Added, an Authentic Copy of the Resolutions.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Commercial Resolutions of the Irish Parliament, in Their Present Session, Vindicated. to Which Is Added, an Authentic Copy of the Resolutions.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170352106
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170352103
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.02.2012 02:29:02
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:20:34
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A True State of the Case Between the British Northern-Colonies and the Sugar Islands in America, Impartially Considered, with Respect to the Bill No", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170352090)
- "A Short View of the Proposals Lately Made for the Final Adjustment of the Commercial System Between Great-Britain and Ireland.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170352113)
- "The Unfortunate Caledonian in England; Or, Genuine Memoirs of an Impressed Young Gentleman, in the Year 1779. Written by Himself.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170352083)
- "A Letter to the Governor of the Bank of England.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170352120)
- "The Amicable Quixote; Or, the Enthusiasm of Friendship. in Four Volumes. ... Volume 4 of 4", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170352076)
- "The Nature and Weight of the Taxes of the Nation: Shewing, That, by the Continuance of Heavy Taxes and Impositions, and the MIS-Application of Publick", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170352137)