The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW036761Daniel and Zechariah Fowle are the only printers of record at Exeter and Portsmouth in 1781. "A constitution or form of government, agreed upon by the delegates .. "--, 17-63 p., with added title page. Errata note, p. .New-Hampshire : Printed, and to be sold, at the printing-offices in Portsmouth [by Daniel Fowle] and Exeter [by Zechariah Fowle], M.DCC.LXXXI.  16, , 17-63,  p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General address-of-the-Convention-for-framing-a-new-constitution-of-government-for-the-state-of-New-Hampshire-to-the-inhabitants-of-said-state~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Address Of The Convention For Framing A New Constitution Of Government For The State Of New-hampshire, To The Inhabitants Of Said State. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Address Of The Convention For Framing A New Constitution Of Government For The State Of New-hampshire, To The Inhabitants Of Sa Books>Social and Cultural Studies
An Address of the Convention for Framing a New Constitution of Government for the State of New-Hampshire, to the Inhabitants of Said State. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Address of the Convention for Framing a New Constitution of Government for the State of New-Hampshire, to the Inhabitants of Said State.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Address of the Convention for Framing a New Constitution of Government for the State of New-Hampshire, to the Inhabitants of Said State.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317365
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317367
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.01.2012 01:50:54
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:19:31
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Abstract of the Evidence Delivered Before a Select Committee of the House of Commons, in the Years 1790 and 1791; On the Part of the Petitioners f", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317358)
- "The Reign of Felicity, Being a Plan for Civilizing the Indians, of North America; ... in a Coffee-House Dialogue, Between a Courtier, an Esquire, a Cl", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317372)
- "Tyrannical Libertymen. a Discourse Upon Negro-Slavery in the United States: Composed at ----, in Newhampshire; On the Late Federal Thanksgiving-Day. [", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317341)
- "The Observator's Trip to America, in a Dialogue Between the Observator and His Country-Man Roger.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317389)
- "Arguments from Scripture, for and Against the African Slave Trade, as Stated in a Series of Letters, Lately Published in the Glasgow Courier.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317334)
- "Journals of Congress, from Monday, November 15th, to Saturday, November 20th, 1779, Inclusive.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317396)