The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW029488A defense of the constitutionality of the second Yazoo sale of lands to the Georgia, Georgia Mississippi, Tennessee and Upper Mississippi land companies. Attributed to "the Georgia companies" (i.e., the Georgia Company and the Georgia Mississippi Company?United States. [Philadelphia? : s.n.], Printed in the year 1795. 64 p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General State-of-facts-Shewing-the-right-of-certain-companies-to-the-lands-lately-purchased-by-them-from-the-state-of-Georgia~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
State Of Facts. Shewing The Right Of Certain Companies To The Lands Lately Purchased By Them From The State Of Georgia. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, State Of Facts. Shewing The Right Of Certain Companies To The Lands Lately Purchased By Them From The State Of Georgia. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
State of Facts. Shewing the Right of Certain Companies to the Lands Lately Purchased by Them from the State of Georgia. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
State of Facts. Shewing the Right of Certain Companies to the Lands Lately Purchased by Them from the State of Georgia.
Detailangaben zum Buch - State of Facts. Shewing the Right of Certain Companies to the Lands Lately Purchased by Them from the State of Georgia.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317297
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317294
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,141 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.10.2012 00:51:21
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:19:31
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Assiento, Or, Contract for Allowing to the Subjects of Great Britain the Liberty of Importing Negroes Into the Spanish America.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317280)
- "A Letter to the Freeholders, and Qualified Voters, Relating to the Ensuing Election. [Six Lines from Gordon]", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317303)
- "Abridgment of the Minutes of the Evidence, Taken Before a Committee of the Whole House, to Whom It Was Referred to Consider of the Slave-Trade, 1790.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317273)
- "An Address to the Inhabitants of Pennsylvania, by Those Freemen, of the City of Philadelphia, Who Are Now Confined in the Mason's Lodge, by Virtue of", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317310)
- "An Inquiry Into the Causes of the Insurrection of the Negroes in the Island of St. Domingo. to Which Are Added, Observations of M. Garran-Coulon on t", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317266)
- "Slave Trade. a Full Account of This Species of Commerce; With Arguments Against It, Spirited and Philosophical: By the ... Abb Raynal. Translated from", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317327)