The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT091697Compiled by Richard Cecil.London : printed for the Welch Charity. Sold by J. Matthews; and J. Deighton, 1788. ,332p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Psalms-of-David-selected-from-various-versions-and-adapted-to-public-worship-The-third-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Psalms Of David, Selected From Various Versions, And Adapted To Public Worship. The Third Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Psalms Of David, Selected From Various Versions, And Adapted To Public Worship. The Third Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Psalms of David, Selected from Various Versions, and Adapted to Public Worship. the Third Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 346 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=617gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Psalms of David, Selected from Various Versions, and Adapted to Public Worship. the Third Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Psalms of David, Selected from Various Versions, and Adapted to Public Worship. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170289440
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170289444
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,617 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.03.2012 03:08:27
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:19:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Shortest-Way with the Dissenters: Or, Proposals for the Establishment of the Church. with Its Author's Brief Explication Consider'd; His Name Expo", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170289433)
- "An Essay on Atheism and Deism: Or, Deism Prov'd to Be Worse Than Atheism; ... and to Which Is Added the Being of God Mathematically Demonstrated.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170289457)
- "The shorter catechism presented by the Assembly of Divines at Westminster, to both Houses of Parliament, and by them approved. Containing the principles ... Christian religion, with scripture-proofs.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170289426)
- "An Essay on the Life of David Gregory, D.D. Late Dean of Christ-Church, Oxford.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170289464)
- "A Perpetual Commentary on the Revelation of St. John; With a Preliminary Discourse ... by Charles Daubuz, ... New Modell'd, Abridg'd, and Render'd P", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170289419)
- "The Offices, According to the Use of the Church of England, for the Administration of the Lord's Supper; The Solemnization of Matrimony; ... the Buria", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170289471)