The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT064696With a half-title. Addressed to William Cleaver, Bishop of Chester, it is a defence of the 'Free and apposite observations on one very evident and indecent cause of the present rapid decline of the clerical credit and character'.London : printed for J. Johnson, 1782. ,98p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History vindication-of-the-Observations-on-the-decline-of-the-clerical-credit-and-character-By-the-author~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170287506, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 104 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=200gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Vindication Of The Observations On The Decline Of The Clerical Credit And Character. By The Author. - neues Buch
A Vindication Of The Observations On The Decline Of The Clerical Credit And Character. By The Author. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Vindication Of The Observations On The Decline Of The Clerical Credit And Character. By The Author. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Vindication of the Observations on the Decline of the Clerical Credit and Character. by the Author.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Vindication of the Observations on the Decline of the Clerical Credit and Character. by the Author.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170287507
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170287506
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,200 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.08.2011 05:55:39
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:19:05
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Riches of Christ. Or, the Glorious Treasure of Heavenly Joys, ... by J. Bunyan.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170287491)
- "A Paraphrase, and Annotations Upon All the Books of the New Testament, ... the Seventh Edition Corrected and Enlarged. by H. Hammond, D.D.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170287514)
- "A Companion for the Altar. Extracted from Thomas a Kempis. by John Wesley, ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170287484)
- "The Life and Actions of Prince Eugene of Savoy; Generalissimo of the Emperor's Forces in Italy: &C. the Second Edition: With a Continuation of His Act", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170287521)
- "The Rule of Life: A Collection of Select Moral Sentences, Extracted from the Greatest Authors, Ancient and Modern, and Digested Under Pr", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170287477)
- "The Case and Memoirs of the Late REV. Mr. James Hackman, and of His Acquaintance with the Late Miss Martha Reay: With a Commentary on His Conviction,", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170287538)