The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT123799With a half-title.Reading : printed and sold by A. M. Smart and T. Cowslade ; sold also by J. Mathews, and J. F. and C. Rivington ; by R. Snare, and H. Waugh, Reading ; and Mrs. Davenport, and Lewis and Fienes, Chelsea, 1794. ,xx,264p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Psalms-and-hymns-collected-by-William-Bromley-Cadogan-Third-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 117027207X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 298 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=16mm, Gew.=535gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Psalms and Hymns, Collected by William Bromley Cadogan, ... Third Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Psalms and Hymns, Collected by William Bromley Cadogan, ... Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170272077
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117027207X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,535 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.05.2012 09:54:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:03:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "L'Erreur D'Un Moment. Traduit de L'Anglois. Par Madame ***.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170272060)
- "The Order of the Administration of the Lord's Supper, or Holy Communion. for the Use of the Church of Scotland. Authorised by K. Charles 1. Anno 1636.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170272084)
- "The Valentine's Gift: Or, a Plan to Enable Children of All Sizes and Denominations to Behave with Honour, Integrity, and Humanity. ... to Wh", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170272053)
- "An Argument Proving, That the Imposition of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper, as a Qualification for a Secular Office, Is I. Contrary to the Expres", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170272091)
- "Leonora: Or, Characters Drawn from Real Life. Containing, a Great Variety of Incidents, Interspers'd with Reflections Moral and", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170272046)
- "The Necessary Knowledge of the Lord's Supper, as It Is Delivered in Holy Scripture; With Suitable Meditations and Prayers, and Directions to Live Well", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170272107)