The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT101078Translated by William Chambers. Dated at end of text 19th April 1783.Calcuta [sic] : at the Hon'ble Company's Press, 1783. ,35,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General translation-of-the-Persian-abridgement-of-the-regulations-of-the-5th-of-July-1781-for-the-Sudder-and-Mufussul-Dewanny-Adaulets~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170254098, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Translation of the Persian Abridgement of the Regulations of the 5th of July, 1781, for the Sudder and Mufussul Dewanny Adaulets.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Translation of the Persian Abridgement of the Regulations of the 5th of July, 1781, for the Sudder and Mufussul Dewanny Adaulets.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254097
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170254098
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.08.2011 01:11:05
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:03:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Le Parterre de Fleurs. Essays, Observations, and Reflexions, Moral and Political, Upon Several Subjects; Partly Respecting the Affairs of the Present", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254080)
- "Regulations for the Administration of Justice in the Courts of Mofussil Dewannee Adaulut, and in the Suddur Dewannee Adaulut, Passed in Council the 5t", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254103)
- "The Charters of London Complete; Also Magna Charta, and the Bill of Rights. with Explanatory Notes and Remarks. by John Luffman; ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254073)
- "The Corn Distillery Stated to the Consideration of the Landed Interest of England. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254110)
- "Essays on Education by Milton, Locke, and the Authors of the Spectator, &C. to Which Are Added Observations on the Ancient and Modern Languages by R.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254066)
- "Minutes of the Evidence Given Before the Committee of Privileges, to Whom the Petition of Edward Timewell Brydges Clerk, Claiming the Barony of Chando", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254127)