The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT113489Also issued as part of: 'Collectanea ad statum civilem et ecclesiasticum comitatus Dunelmensis spectantia' [Darlington, 1780?]. The preface signed: T. R:, i.e. Thomas Rad.[Darlington : George Allan], 1779. ,28p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century origin-and-succession-of-the-Bishops-sic-of-Durham-printed-from-the-original-manuscript-in-the-Dean-Chapters-library-at-Durham~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Origin And Succession Of The Bishop's [sic] Of Durham, Printed From The Original Manuscript In The Dean & Chapter's Library At Durham. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, The Origin And Succession Of The Bishop's [sic] Of Durham, Printed From The Original Manuscript In The Dean & Books>History
The Origin and Succession of the Bishop's [Sic] of Durham, Printed from the Original Manuscript in the Dean & Chapter's Library at Durham. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Origin and Succession of the Bishop's [Sic] of Durham, Printed from the Original Manuscript in the Dean & Chapter's Library at Durham.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Origin and Succession of the Bishop's [Sic] of Durham, Printed from the Original Manuscript in the Dean & Chapter's Library at Durham.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170193136
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170193137
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.02.2012 11:16:08
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:17:44
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Second Voyage Round the World, in the Years MDCCLXXII, LXXIII, LXXIV, LXXV. by James Cook, Esq. Commander of His Majesty's Bark the Resolution. ..", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193129)
- "The Debtor and Creditor's Assistant; Or, a Key to the King's Bench and Fleet Prisons; Calculated for the Information and Benefit of the Injured Credit", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193143)
- "New Church Melody: Being a Set of Anthems, Psalms, Hymns, &C. on Various Occasions, in Four Parts. with a Great Variety of Other Anthems,", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193112)
- "Select Cases in the High Court of Chancery, Solemnly Argued and Decreed, by the Late Lord Chancellor", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193150)
- "The Father's Gift: Or the Way to Be Wise and Happy.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193105)
- "Observations on the Present State of the English Universities. Occasion'd by Dr. Davies's Account of the General Education in Them.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193167)