The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T030844Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Bernard Lintott, 1714. Collation: ,52p.,plate : ill. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History The-clergy-mans-recreation~~John-Laurence BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Clergy-man's Recreation: Shewing The Pleasure And Profit Of The Art Of Gardening. By John Lawrence, A.m. ... The Second Edit John Laurence, Books, Health and Well Being, The Clergy-man's Recreation: Shewing The Pleasure And Profit Of The Art Of Gardening. By John Lawrence, A.m. ... The Books>Health and Well Being
The Clergy-Man's Recreation: Shewing the Pleasure and Profit of the Art of Gardening. by John Lawrence, A.M. ... the Second Edition Corrected. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Clergy-Man's Recreation: Shewing the Pleasure and Profit of the Art of Gardening. by John Lawrence, A.M. ... the Second Edition Corrected.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Clergy-Man's Recreation: Shewing the Pleasure and Profit of the Art of Gardening. by John Lawrence, A.M. ... the Second Edition Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170149997
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170149995
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.03.2011 12:03:55
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "History of the Congelation of Quicksilver. by Charles Blagden, ... Read at the Royal Society, June 5, 1783.", von "Blagden, Charles" (9781170149980)
- "The Practical Farmer's Pocket Companion, or a Brief Account of the Husbandry That Now Prevails in Scotland; ... in a Letter from a Gentleman in the So", von "Grant, Archibald" (9781170149973)
- "A Critical Dissertation Upon the Spleen, So Far as Concerns the Following Question; Whether the Spleen Is Necessary or Useful to the Animal Possess'", von "Blackmore, Richard" (9781170149966)
- "Naval Tactics; Or, a Treatise of Evolutions and Signals, with Cuts, Lately Published in France, ... by Mons. de Morogues, ... Translated by a Sea-Offi", von "Bigot De Morogues, Sebastien Franois" (9781170149959)
- "The Practical Farmer: Or, The. Hertfordshire Husbandman: Containing Many New Improvements in Husbandry. ... by William Ellis, ... the Third", von "Ellis, William" (9781170149942)
- "A Further Account of the Rise and Progress of Astronomy Amongst the Antients, in Three Letters to Martin Folkes, Esq; ... by the Author of the First", von "Costard, George" (9781170149935)