The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T066969Notes: The dedication signed: J. D. C. M., J. D. being John Doleman. With initial and final advertisement leaves.Imprint: London : printed for A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, 1733. Collation: xii,190,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Campanalogia-improved~~John-Doleman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170149855, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 212 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=386gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Campanalogia Improved: Or, The Art Of Ringing Made Easy, ... The Third Edition, Corrected. - neues Buch
Campanalogia Improved: Or, The Art Of Ringing Made Easy, ... The Third Edition, Corrected. John Doleman, Books, Art and Architecture, Campanalogia Improved: Or, The Art Of Ringing Made Easy, ... The Third Edition, Corrected. Books>Art and Architecture
Campanalogia Improved: Or, the Art of Ringing Made Easy, ... the Third Edition, Corrected.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Campanalogia Improved: Or, the Art of Ringing Made Easy, ... the Third Edition, Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170149850
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170149855
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,386 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.11.2011 02:44:42
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Present State of Music in Germany, the Netherlands, and United Provinces. Or, the Journal of a Tour Through Those Countries, Undertaken to Collect", von "Burney, Charles" (9781170149843)
- "Blue-Beard; Or, Female Curiosity! a Dramatick Romance; First Represented at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, on Tuesday January 16, 1798. Written by Geor", von "Colman, George" (9781170149867)
- "The present state of music in Germany, the Netherlands, and United Provinces. Or, the journal of a tour through those countries, undertaken to collect materials for a general history of music. By Charles Burney, ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Burney, Charles" (9781170149836)
- "Love and Ambition a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal, by His Majesty's Servants. by Mr. Darcy.", von "Darcy, MR" (9781170149874)
- "Judas Macchabus, a Sacred Drama. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent-Garden. the Musick Composed by Mr. Handel.", von "Morell, Thomas" (9781170149829)
- "Lilliput. a Dramatic Entertainment. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. with a Prologue by David Garrick, Esq. ...", von "Garrick, David" (9781170149881)